Friday, October 19, 2007

Friends? Buddy? Pal? Teman? You name it!

What does friend mean to you?

Read what Khahlil Gibran said about friend in his poem, "Rainbow"

RAINBOWS
If I could catch a rainbow

I would do it just for you.
And share with you it's beauty
On the days you're feeling blue.

If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own.
A place to find serenity
A place to be alone.

If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea.
But all these things
I'm findingare impossible for me,
I cannot build a mountain
Or catch a rainbow fair
But let me be...
what I know best,
a friend that's always there.

It is beautiful...
As an old saying that
A friend in need is a friend indeed...

When we are in trouble, then the first person who would come to us is FRIEND.
When we need someone to hold, then a Friend would hold us.
When we want to share joy, then a Friend would laugh together with us.
So,
Make new friends
But keep the old
One is sliver and the other gold !

Now, what dies best friend mean to you?

A Best Friend!
A friend that really cares!
All my secrets i can share!
There when i need a hand!
There to understand!
When i cry!

She will be by!
If i am away!
She will call me day by day!
If i need her at all!
She'll be there to stand tall!
Anything i say will be heard!
She will listen word by word!
If I am late!
She will open the gate!
As she looks in my eyes!

The sparkle she realize!
She is the one that cares!
And the one thats there!
That's a best Friend!!


The best way to have a best friend is
TO BE ONE!

No comments: